Automated XML feed for Skroutz to increase sales & visibility to the largest price comparison engine in Greece. Store products are fed daily to Skroutz automatically by creating the XML file that contains all the features required by Skroutz.
Customization & Filtering
Real Time Sync
About Skroutz Connect
Skroutz is the most popular price comparison shopping engine in Greece. All stores that present or sell their products on Skroutz, they have to provide to this engine an XML feed with their products. This feed needs to follow a specific structure and provide a specific set of accepted values. Our application is providing a complete suite of tools and is dealing with this hard job of preparing your xml feed. The only you have to do is to get the feed url address from our app and complete it in the Skroutz merchants platform.
Skroutz Connect is a Shopify Application that is preparing the xml feed file with your store products which is required by the Skroutz platform which is the largest shopping comparison engine in Greece.
Go to settings.
On this page you will next blocks:
You can select the appropriate field mapping where:
- Unique ID - which is the unique indentifier you want to map for your products. This can be either your
variant.id or the
variant.sku or the
- MPN/ISBN - which is by default the
- EAN/Barcode - which is by default the
Here you have to select the default shipping availability fro your feed and whether you want to track inventory. If you want to track inventory you will need to specify the minimum quantity to consider a product as available and then if you want to include out of stock items of not.
For shipping cost you can add a flat price for the shipping of your store.
Apply the filters you want in cases where you want to limit the number of products provided to your feed. There are two sections here:
- Include Products - you can easily include specific products on your feed based on product type, vendor and collection of your store.
- Exclude Products - you can define τηε corresponding filters in order to exclude products from the feed.
Just after the initial install of the app there is an indexing happening in the background where the app is reading all store products and collects all the appropriate information. When this process completes the initial feed is ready and the url of the feed is available in the Dashboard of the app.
In the Dashboard you can see:
The xml feed url address for your store which can be used to the Skroutz platform.
Store - Indexing status
First here you can see the last time that the store indexing was done and when is the next scheduled run.
Next to this there is a summary of some metrics:
- Total products: the number of products in your store.
- Active products: the number of active products in your store.
- Draft products: the number of your draft products.
- Archived products: the number of your archived products.
- Total variants: the number of variants on your store (by default a single product without variants is considered product with 1 variant itself).
- Product types: the number of product types in your store.
- Vendors: the number of vendors in your store.
- Collections: the number of collections in your store.
Request re-indexing: this is an option to manually request another indexing of your store.
Reports is an important part of the app where you are able to check summary statistics of your store and your feed. In more detail you have the next reports:
- Stock Overview - Shows a general overview of your store products.
- XML Feed Overview - Shows an overview of your exported items. All calculations in this report take into account only the Active products of your store